How to Arrange Supervised Access

How to apply for the supervised access program Referrals can be made through your lawyer. If you do not have a lawyer, then a self-referral is acceptable. We require a copy of the court order or signed separation agreement which specifies the conditions of access such as, times, dates, and frequency of the visits. We…

Read more

Supervised Access For Grandparents

The structures of families are changing. As the structures change, the role of grandparents is altered significantly. In 2001, 56,7000 children lived with their grandparents ( Along with these changes we see more parents living with grandparents in addition to grandparents taking on more responsibility for the family financially and emotionally. In 2001 of the…

Read more