How to Arrange Supervised Access

How to apply for the supervised access program Referrals can be made through your lawyer. If you do not have a lawyer, then a self-referral is acceptable. We require a copy of the court order or signed separation agreement which specifies the conditions of access such as, times, dates, and frequency of the visits. We…

Read more